CP's US & UK Themed Birthday Celebration at Mikeys New York Pizza

Being a pizza fan, I have decided to do a little celebration for my birthday this year at a place that I've never been before. I have chosen Mikey's New York Pizza in Bangsar. 

Check out photos from my birthday party with my buddies.
I suggested we do a little dress up theme to make the occasion more special.
We chose to dress in USA and UK themed tops. After all, Mikey's Pizza is from New York. 

Check out my huge pizza which doubles up as my lovely birthday cake.


 Special thanks to Mr Ridzuan for assisting us in lighting up the candles.
See how concentrated he is. 

The cosy ambience inside the shop. It can get pretty packed at times. Hence be there early.  We went there as early as 12 noon when it just opened for business. 
Since opening its doors in April 2015, business has been growing.

You can even choose to sit outside where it's surrounded by greenery which is more soothing to the eyes.
Place your orders at the cashier and they will bring the food to you later. 
This place is based on cash terms only. 
Pizza On Display near the cashier for single piece option. There were many flavours to choose from. Here's just one of them.
Spending Quality Time Together with my dear friends
A quick glance of the menu

Here's what we ordered
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wings
 Garlic Bread
Queens Waffle Fries (With 911 Sauce)

And of course our super huge pizza. This was half mushroom and half BBQ
I love it both. The crust was not too thin and hence was quite filling actually. Just one slice was enough to fill 70% of my tummy.

Overall, the food was awesome. Love the spicy 911 sauce. But a word of caution for those who cannot take it spicy. The pizza slice was huge. 
The garlic bread was filled with herbs and toasted to perfection!
Me posing with my wonderful pizza surrounded by candles.

Me having a slice of the Gigantic Pizza.


With Mr. Andrew Bellucci, the Executive Chef of Mikey's New York Pizza, the man behind these tasty looking pizzas. He made news back in New York!

I love the way these framed pictures of everything New York were hung on the walls to set the New York mood
I was told some were specially photographed by Mr Andrew. 
Some other hidden talent there, eh?



This was certainly a memorable Birthday for me this year.
Good friends, great food! 
A warm and cosy ambience with super friendly and attentive staff ready to serve.

For more information on Mikey's New York Pizza, log on to

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mikeysoriginal
Website: http://www.mikeyspizza.com.my
Address: 17, Jalan Telawi 2 Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2202 0080


Comments

  1. Wow!! Amazing party pictures!! You had really decent birthday party dear. I love dance parties the most and next month there is my birthday and I have decided to organize rain dance party at my home. For this I will need professional help. Can you recommend a good event planning company?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts